InfiniteAloe and Anti-Aging
Items in Cart
Ageless Beauty with InfiniteAloe ® Skin C are
Secrets of Life Long Beauty
What do the most beautiful women in the world know about aging beautifully or anti-aging techniques?
First: Who are the most beautiful women in history?
Without a doubt, Queen Cleopatra is remembered to this day, more than 2,000 years after her death, as the most beautiful woman of all time. Women still learn and follow her skin care recipes. While it is true she probably did bathe in beer and milk, Aloe Vera, the same ingredient used in InfiniteAloe® Skin Care, was undoubtedly essential to her daily regimen for soft, glowing skin.
What about modern beauties?
Consider this: Sophia Loren at age 71 was voted the world’s most naturally beautiful person, rising above actresses less than half her age.
By the way, Sophia has never had cosmetic surgery or used Botox. And if you’ve ever met her you know: she is a profoundly gracious woman, exemplifying beauty in every aspect of her persona.
Her secret? “A love of life, spaghetti, and the odd bath in virgin olive oil.”
There you are: The most beautiful women the world has known have used simple, natural methods applied routinely to keep their skin lovely.
Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin
Rather than “anti-aging”, which implies preventing the passage of time, we seek to redefine beauty in terms of health, grace and an attitude that embraces appreciation, including a daily practice to care for your skin naturally.
Top 9 Ingredients of InfiniteAloe ® Skin Care
That help you become a Natural, Ageless Beauty
All of the ingredients of InfiniteAloe® Skin Care are composed in a symphony of the perfect cream to help your skin maintain its natural beauty. The top nine ingredients used for anti-aging purposes include Aloe Vera, Collagen, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 (antioxidant), Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 (a protein), DMAE (natural skin enhancer) Vitamin E and Rose Hips Oil
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller): Abundant in antioxidant vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, C and E and minerals such as copper, zinc, calcium and magnesium, Aloe Vera is essential to naturally radiant skin. While modern science has not yet evaluated the exact mix of substances that make Aloe Vera such a powerful healing agent, it is proven that the presence of free radicals does age the skin and that Aloe Vera’s antioxidants can help the skin renew itself.
- Collagen: Research has found that the presence of symptoms associated with aging such as sagging skin and wrinkles occur when the skin’s collagen becomes strained due to overexposure to sun, chemicals and other toxins. The collagen in InfiniteAloe® Skin Care is included to help nourish the collagen in your skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: ALA is a naturally occurring compound has been extensively studied at the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University for its therapeutic benefits as an effective antioxidant essential to skin rejuvenation.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that will counter the free radicals that make skin age early, Vitamin E is an key element of natural skin care. It is found abundantly in wheat germ oil and will help your skin look radiant.
- Coenzyme Q10: Many studies have shown Coenzyme Q10 is a superb antioxidant to counteract free radical damage and therefore essential in keeping your skin fresh and lovely. It helps to prevent damage to the collagen and elastin production. Coenzyme Q10 is produced by the body and also found in a number of natural foods.
- Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3: This peptide or amino acid compound stimulates the natural process of the skin to peel away dead skin cells and regenerate new ones. This natural exfoliation helps to rejuvenate the complexion, which is why it is a key ingredient in InfiniteAloe ® Skin Care.
- DMAE: A naturally occurring substance extracted from salmon skin, DMAE facilitates synthesis needed for healthy cell membranes. It is the only substance that has been found by research to cause the tiny muscles of the skin to tighten, resulting in a lifted appearance.
- Rose Hips Oil: With 77 fatty acids, Rose Hips Oil contains powerful regenerative properties and is a potent moisturizer. It has been extensively studied and shown to possess an effective regenerative action on the skin. Rose Hips are very high in nutrients that are powerful antioxidants to neutralize harmful compounds that destroy cell membranes and even DNA (genetic material). These wonderful nutrients help the skin regenerate.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Dedicated by the Romans to their Goddess of Love and called “the Apricot Gold” by the Chinese, Apricot Kernel Oil has been believed to prolong and enhance the quality of life. It has been extensively studied as an element in longevity and vitality. Apricot kernel oil is known to be high in vitamins A, C, E and potassium. It is used in InfiniteAloe® skin care because of its moisturizing and conditioning properties as well as its nutrient-rich revitalizing ability. According to the AMA's committee on Coetaneous Health, it helps make the skin feel softer and smoother, reduces roughness, cracking and irritation.
We believe that a lifestyle of appreciation makes you beautiful in every way.
That really is the definition of grace after all: appreciation for the positive aspects in everyone you know and for every experience of your life.
Life-long beauty is not something you are born with, it is something you create in each and every day of your life.
A beauty regimen that helps you to nourish your skin with love and nature’s pure solutions is what we hope to provide.
We hope you will let InfiniteAloe® Skin Care be part of your daily beauty practice for the rest of your life.