October is Eczema Awareness Month
This month, the National Eczema Association has shared 5 tips for making life easier. They are simple but so important that we want to pass them on. Here are their recommendations:
1. The best way to get water into skin is to briefly soak in a bath or shower and to moisturize immediately afterwards.
2. Find activities that are relaxing and make time for relaxation every day.
3. Use of an effective moisturizer several times every day improves skin hydration and barrier function.
4. Eczema is easier to cope with if you talk to your friends and family about it.
5. Bleach baths, vinegar baths, baking soda baths, or oatmeal baths can all help sooth skin with eczema
I urge you to support the National Eczema Association and share their message with others.