As much as we'd rather not admit it, most of us feel greater confidence and sense of self-satisfaction when our skin is soft, smooth and radiant. Dry, chapped skin and hands can leave anyone feeling a little down, especially when the skin has become raw, red and painful.
Most Common Causes of Dry, Chapped Skin
Exposure to wind and sun are common culprits. Any kind of dry environment (indoors or out) can increase your chances of chapping. The sensitive skin on the face, especially the lips, is vulnerable. (You know its bad when it hurts to smile!)
The good news is that you can soothe dry, chapped skin. Many of our customers tell us that InfiniteAloe® Skin Care has helped them to "never have dry skin again" with our unique formula of organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller) combined with carefully chosen additional key ingredients to soothe and give you the healthy, beautiful skin you deserve.
How InfiniteAloe® Skin Care Can Help Dry, Chapped Skin
The primary and most abundant ingredient in InfiniteAloe® Skin Care is organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller). Aloe Vera nourishes your dry, thirsty skin with 8 enzymes, 20 powerful amino acids, and sterols. Studies suggest that Aloe Vera penetrates deeply into the lower levels of the skin, bringing its remarkable properties to where it is most needed.
InfiniteAloe® Skin Care can soothe angry red chapping and illuminate your skin with a cutting-edge, natural ingredient called Sodium Hyaluronate (or Hyaluronic Acid), which is the key water-regulating substance in skin. Widely used by celebrities and injected by doctors for expensive beauty treatments, when applied to the skin it can form an air permeable layer and keep the skin moist and smooth. Small molecular-weight Hyaluronic Acid can penetrate into the dermis layer, fully combine with water, promote skin blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption and maintain normal metabolism. As a result, it can play a role in wrinkle reduction and replacing the moisture lost through exposure to wind and sun.
InfiniteAloe® Skin Care also contains collagen, the key structural protein making up most of the body's connective tissue. Collagen has been studied to determine its effectiveness in speeding the revitalization of your skin, providing smooth, beautiful structure to rebuilding skin.
Vitamin A in InfiniteAloe® Skin Care may also be important for soothing chapped skin, as it is vital to the repair and growth of epithelial cells of the skin. The Grape Seed Oil brings powerful cellular rebuilding properties deep below the skin's surface to moisturize and aid in protecting skin tissue.
Studies also suggest that Rose Hip Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract and Comfrey Leaf Extract, provide important nutrients to the skin. These are just some of the many beneficial ingredients in InfiniteAloe® Skin Care.
Action Plan to Banish Chapped Skin and Restore Fresh, Glowing Skin
- Long, hot showers can strip your skin of natural essential oils that your body naturally produces. Many dermatologists recommend taking shorter showers and using warm instead of hot water.
- Use only the mildest soap or non-soap cleansers. Soaps commonly strip your skin of oils.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water every day.
- Use the "Three Minute Rules" - apply InfiniteAloe® Skin Care within three minutes of emerging from the bath or shower.
- Use only gentle, natural makeup, shaving cream, aftershave and any other product that touches your skin. Some people add InfiniteAloe® Skin Care to their foundation to make it more hydrating. Many men use InfiniteAloe® Skin Care as a shaving cream.
- For men, be sure to apply InfiniteAloe® Skin Care after shaving, because shaving can really hard on your skin.
- Apply InfiniteAloe® Skin Care generously and often to the chapped skin.
- Long-term use of central heating or air-conditioning may cause dry skin and worsen chapping. If possible, use a humidifier.
- Cover up thoroughly. The delicate skin on your face, lips, ears and neck are particularly susceptible to chapping, so protect them when you're out of doors. Apply sunscreen on exposed skin, even in cold, dry, windy weather. Use lip balm.
- If you know you will be spending time outside in harsh weather, refrain from shaving or washing your face that morning, if possible, to avoid removing your skin's natural oils.
Real Stories from someone using InfiniteAloe® Skin Care:
"I came from California to visit my husband in the US Navy - I had never experienced such dry brittle, chapped skin - when I discovered your skin cream my skin looked and felt new, alive - thirst quenched! I am very excited to continue with the use of your skin cream."
KP, Norpik, Virginia, USA
Try your InfiniteAloe® Skin Care today!
Davis, RH, JM Kabbani, and NP Marno. Wound healing and anti-inflammatory activity of aloe vera. (1986) Proc Pa Acad Sci 50;79
David, RH, KY Rosenthal and LR Cesario, et al. Processed aloe vera administered topically inhibits inflammation. (1989) Journal of American Podiatric Medical Association. 79;395-397
Kehl, Horst and Bertha Pereja. Contributions to Identification and Application of Active Components Contained in Rosa Aff. Rubiginosa (1988)
Li CP, Li RC. An introductory note to ginseng. Am J Chin Med 1973;1(2):249-61.
Plaskett, Lawrence G. The Health and Medical Use of Aloe Vera (1998) Life Sciences Press. ISBN: 0-943685-21-4
Rodríguez-Bigas, M. and NI Cruz, A. Suárez. Comparative evaluation of Aloe vera in the management of burn wounds in guinea pigs. Plast. Reconst. Surg. 81 (1988).
Shelton, Ronald M. Aloe Vera: Its Chemical and Therapeutic Properties. (1991) International Journal of Dermatology, Volume 30, Issue 10, p.679 - 683
Somersall, Allan C. (Ed.) The Healing Power of 8 Sugars: An Amazing Breakthrough in Nutrition, Sciences and Medicine. Natural Wellness (2005) ISBN: 978-0973731705
Tizard, IR, RH Carpenter, BH. McAnalley, and MC Kemp The biological activities of mannans and related complex carbohydrates. Molecular Biotherapy. 1989;1(6):290-6.
Zhu YP. Chinese Materia Medica: Chemistry, Pharmacology, and Applications. Amsterdam: Harwood Academic Publishers; 1998.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this site is for educational purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for personal care by a licensed physician. Please see your physician for diagnosis and treatment of any unusual or troubling symptom or condition.
All testimonials or endorsements of our products reflect the personal experience of individuals who are expressing their opinions, and may not be representative of what all consumers may achieve. Additionally, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA. All testimonials are the sole opinions or experiences of our customers; we do not compensate for testimonials.